Taylor Swift Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Taylor Swift Serbia

First Serbian Taylor Swift Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Taylor Swift Calls CSI Role 'Life-Changing'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Taylor Swift Calls CSI Role 'Life-Changing' Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Swift Calls CSI Role 'Life-Changing'   Taylor Swift Calls CSI Role 'Life-Changing' EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:41 pm

Taylor Swift's role on CBS's hit CSI: Crime Scene Investigation hasn't aired yet – but the singer is already saying it's a part for the ages.

"When I'm really old and can only remember one story about my life to go back and relive," Swfit writes on her MySpace Celebrity blog, "and tell over and over and over again to the point where my grandchildren roll their eyes and leave the room – that's the story."

Calling the experience "life-changing," she continues, "Ah, I can see it now. 'You know, when I was a youngster, I got to guest star on CSI!' It was marvelous! So marvelous, it was!"

Swift, 19, will play a teenage girl whose family runs a motel in Las Vegas. No air date has been confirmed for her guest appearance.

In her humorous blog post, the singer reveals another life changing event: Her bathroom is now clean – thanks to her mother's hard work!

"My bathroom has stayed the same terrible mess of piled up beauty products for two years while I traveled the world with the sad, unorganized state of my bathroom perpetually weighing in the back of my conscience," Swift writes. "Then suddenly... EVERYTHING changed."

Continues the post: "I came back from L.A. and discovered a whole new world. My bathroom is now a magical, wondrous place with cabinets for storing makeup and hooks on the door for holding scarves."
Back to top Go down
https://taylor-swift-serbia.forumotion.net

Taylor Swift Calls CSI Role 'Life-Changing'
Page 1 of 1